Friday, May 05, 2006

I feel like a spy

Today I just got my UN Laissez-Passer. Basically, it's a UN Passport, which is pretty damn cool, if you ask a UN-loving nerd like myself.

Because I don't have my driver's license these days (it's in the mail), I have been carrying a passport around with for ID purposes. Because I like keeping my passports in the same place, (and because it feels wrong to choose between Irish and Canadian), I have had both in my right pocket for quite some time. Well, now I have 3. It might not be the minimum of five that you usually get a glimpse of in the clandestine briefcase in the movies, but I still feel pretty spyish.

6 comments:

Jin Lee said...

if you are 007, then i am a bond girl? :) i like.

Anonymous said...

Gaylord

Mehal said...

Does this mean you are off to North Korea now? Wish I could join.

Lets talk about Montana this week

Anonymous said...

Hey James Bond, can you get access to my CSIS/FBI file? Also, when you coming to see me? I wish I could afford to come and see you but I dont have the cash. Give me a call on my cell. Havent talked to you in a couple of weeks.

Jin Lee said...

Shane, update your blog for god's sake.

Mehal said...

Speaking of spy movies, go see OSS 117: Nest of Spies. Its amazing