Monday, April 25, 2005

Drunkenness and moderation

I sincerely hope that I haven't destroyed too much of my brain while consuming ridiculous amounts of alcohol on certain occasions throughout my college career. I recently had an unfortunate episode (Friday) - one of the infrequent instances during which my alcohol usage brings me more costs than it does benefits. It's a crazy story, and best told over a pint, but I believe it suffices to recount that my entire brotherhood have nicknamed me "The Fugitive" for the time left for me at Penn.

Unbelievable.

I am, however, a lucky man, if the only consequence of this incident is that my PennCard (student ID) must be replaced. I have a horrible feeling that there is worse to come. Only time will tell.

I need to moderate. I need a system, or a sort of guideline, with which I can work towards moderating my lifestyle. Hopefully joining the workforce will be a contributing factor. Only pray that my interview tomorrow goes well. I am going to be spending the rest of the day preparing for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, you were visited with an excellent idea