Sunday, April 17, 2005

IFC, McGill, beer, girlfriend

International Finance Corporation - IFC Home

This is where I want to work next year - I owe Reid for first letting me know about recruiting ops, now I just hope the interview goes well on the Tuesday after next. A perfect marriage between my finance education and my desire to do good for the world (and not fall into the evil domain of i-banking fat cat wealth).

McGill law are bastards, I can't put my life on hold anymore, and at this point I think I would probably refuse an offer to matriculate simply out of spite. What would be cool is if I got the IFC job, also got accepted to McGill, and then got to postpone my matriculation until 2007, when my IFC contract would theoretically run out.

Of course, I may not get either. That would suck.

What DOES suck is the way I feel today. Spring Fling = beer = Sunday hangover, and my stomach just doesn't feel right.

My girlfriend doesn't read this blog, so I can openly lament in anonymity about her being pissed off at me. I think it has something to do with all the beer I drank this weekend. I love her, but this 'mood' thing with girls I will never understand. Mars and Venus I guess.

My girlfriend may not read this blog, but I obviously post with only a marginally higher frequency. My bad.

No comments: