Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Let the good times roll

This post is a rant. A very angry, pessimistic, sarcastic and unpleasant rant. So don't read it. It is purely for my own therapeutic benefit.

My life sucks. Today is June 1st 2005, and I have yet to hear from McGill, or any of the jobs to which I have applied. Oh, except for that one rejection. I am sleeping on the floor of my parents' house, because they a) don't care enough about me to provide me with a bed while I am living there, and b) won't even allow me to crash at a friend's. While at home, I am surrounded by siblings who constantly bicker and quibble with me. So I try to avoid being home as much as possible. I am working in a miserable summer job in auditing, which is boring enough to make me suicidal. Sure, it makes me some money, but my father won't even allow me to spend that.

I am almost convinced that this is the lowest place I have ever been to.

There is one companion who follows me on the journey, and never abandons me. Beer. God bless you.

No comments: